Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Favorites

Still bored at work...waiting for a big meeting that has been rescheduled for 16h because Hugh Marlboro forgot about it...

So I've decided to go through my blog archives and select my favorite post from each month. It's a good way to make time pass, and I must say I've enjoyed reading back through the things that have happened in my life since I left the US back in April 2005.

Hope you enjoy the memories as much as I have!

2005
April - The Swingset in the Sandias
May - Home (part 2): Santa Festa
June - Home Part 3
July - Things I Miss
August - Hazards on the Highway: goats and bicycles and Ali
September - Blessed with a Lazy Sunday
October - The Perfect Proposal
November - Purple and Dry for the Drips
December - Humble Living

2006
January - Igreja de São Paulo
February - And Then There Were Four...
March - A Profound Moment by Ali
April - Easter
May - The Reality of Africa Finally Sinks In
June - The A-Z's of Ali la Loca
July - Bizzare-O Africa
August - Sunday Scribblings: Who Else Might I Have Been?
September - Make a Wish
October - Sunday Scribblings: If I Could Stop Time
November - The Other Side
December - Would You Like Some Cynicism with Your Development?

2007
January - The Glorious South Africa Road Trip 2006/2007
February - Saudades Trapped in Song
March - Sunday Scribblings: Superstition
April - Rain, Dogs and Cats
May - I Belong Everywhere. I Belong Nowhere.
June - My Collection of Suits
July - Random Meme
August - Alexandra Amaro Fusion
September - I'll Love You 'Till My Heart Stops
October - The First Day
November - No, Not the Singer, the Queen
December - Estamos Juntos

2008
January - Afternoon Portrait
February - Limits: They Do a Girl Good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've been there so long! I thought of you last night -- my local NPR station played a little bit of Radio Africa(?) from Johannesburg overnight.