Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Music, 'Cause It's Easy to Write About

What's on my iTunes playlist today:

"Primer Dia" - Julieta Venegas
"Motownphilly" - Boyz II Men
"Whine Up" - Kat DeLuna feat. Elephant Man
"Be Without You" - Mary J. Blige (club mix)
"Break My Fall" - Tiësto & BT
"Doo Bee Doo" - Freshlyground
"Ermons di Terra" - Manecas Costa
"The Way I Are" - Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson
"7" - Prince
"I Fell in Love with the DJ" - Che'nelle
"Nuna Wa Mina" - Lizha James
"Babylon" - Zeca Baleiro
Some really cool passada songs whose name and artist I don't know...

Today is a day for happy music. Shame it's, like, 400 degrees outside otherwise I think I'd be dancing in the streets, or at least cruising around in a car with the stereo turned up too loud. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I see some similar music choices there :) I started my morning with Whine up :)

david santos said...

Hello, Ali loca!
Excellent posting.
Thank you and have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

"All seven and we'll wacth them fall/If they stand in the way of love and we will smoke them all"

Prince is fabulous!

Bart Treuren said...

i couldn't bear a life without music, good choices here :-))

keep well...