Thursday, July 05, 2007

And I Vow Not to Be a Bridezilla...

Exactly one year from today, Rico and I will be getting married in the Anglican church in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro.

Lots of planning to go until then, but I am incredibly excited about how it will all come together.

This evening we will be having a conference call with the guy that will hopefully be our wedding planner (couldn't pull it off without one). I can't wait to start looking at the more concrete details, like what food we will have, what our cake will look like, and how on earth we will do the logistics for all of our friends and family flying in from overseas.

364 days to go, and counting!

2 comments:

Amber said...

This part is so much fun! Yay! At least I think it is, because planning things is like sex to me. lol! I know your day will be great, and easy, and fun...
But keep us informed as you go, just for fun!

:)

Unknown said...

YEah! Sounds like fun!