Thursday, July 05, 2007

Keywords

To the person that found my blog by looking for the keywords "cat revenge poo":

I hope you are sufficiently satisfied that you are not the only one out there suffering with this type of problem. I feel your pain, my friend. I really do. My advice is to get your cats fixed, asap.

To all of you out there that have found my blog hoping for hot pictures of Coco Austin's ass implants, so sorry to disappoint. You all do make up a sizeable amount of my traffic, however, so I'm actually not that sorry.

And to the poor soul that searched for "are cocker spaniels allergic to scorpion bites?", all I can do is hope that you were not actually in that situation and hoping to find the answer on my blog. Get yourself to a veterinarian, man. Either that or get a hold on your wild, morbid imagination!

3 comments:

Lacithecat said...

You are kidding aren't you!

LMAO.

That actually made my morning (and indicative on the excitment in my life at the moment)

Ali Ambrosio said...

~Lacithecat - Totally serious.

Anonymous said...

I get a chuckle every now and then from my search stats...although not quite as funny as that!