Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tea, Chá, Té

I am tired. I was at the office by 7:30 this morning to meet with a client and finalize some contracts that were supposed to be signed two weeks ago. Managed to wiggle my way out of another visit to the notary (phew!) and headed home for some quiet time to work on a big proposal that is due in 2 weeks. I just spent over 2 hours reading about the tea industry - how tea is grown, processed, distributed...the works.

Tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn I am headed again to Espungabera and then Zimbabwe the next day for a meeting with our tea manufacturing client. Should be back in Chimoio by Sunday evening. Hopefully this trip won't be as, ahem, adventuresome as the last one...and maybe I'll actually have some time to write about these trips I keep referring to!

Big plus - since I'm leaving for the weekend on business, I've been able to escape being the responsible party to deal with the audit in Ricardo's absence. Yay!!!!!

Love to all. Saudades...

2 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

busy, busy, busy... just remember to keep an eye out for yourself and relax properly, OK?

Anonymous said...

Saudades, saudades!!!
Continuo acompanhando suas aventuras Ali!!!
Beijosss :D