Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Good Day, Sunshine!

After a good, long cry last night, I must admit I feel a million times better. Bless BL for putting his macho ways aside and listening to my troubles...

So today is a good day. I woke up early, had a great cup of espresso and a tangerine, and am now ready to get some significant work done on my proposal.

Ah, by the way, I didn't have a virus. Norton was misreading the code from an internet toolbar I used once in the past as a trojan horse. Gemelli helped me delete it, and now the problem is fixed. So no fear when opening my e-mails (whenever it is that I get a chance to write them!)

Send good proposal-writing thoughts my way!!!!!

Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*good proposal thought your way* (it was supposed to be abstract right?)