Monday, December 28, 2009

Biografia

Last night I wrote my biography for the soon-to-be-launched Alexandra Amaro Jewelry website. It was much harder than I'd anticipated and took me several hours, not counting the procrastination involved (Facebook, an episode of Law and Order, organizing my desk).

The most difficult part was writing about myself with a focus I've never really had before. All of my previous biographies have been about my experience as an international development consultant - fundraising, business and strategic plan development, etc. I got it done, though, with an appropriate emphasis on my creative, artsy side and am pretty satisfied.

Now to finish writing the descriptions for my product collections...

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I am loving all these updates about getting your website and entire business up and running. It totally reminds me of how i SOOO need to pull my act together NOW (now being 2010 ;)), get out of this crazy field I'm in and start tapping some dollars out of the creative side of me!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Ali Ambrosio said...

~Brandie - Go for it! And let me know what you put together because, judging from your fashion and art eye on your blog, I will be LOVING whatever you do.

NOLA said...

Soul almighty I have to stop Facebook - it sucks my time like a vacuum!