Saturday, July 16, 2005

Loose Ends

Just to tie up a couple I noticed while re-reading past posts...

1. I got my visa renewed without ever having to set foot in the immigration office. I'm good here for another 6 months, until 26 December!

2. One of the maids was fired yesterday. Thankfully for my conscience, it wasn't just becuase of my missing clothes. She had also been taking honey, rice, laundry detergent, hand soap, and other small items over the past few months. We gave her 2 months salary as a severance pay and sent her on her way.

3. Espungabera part II will come later tonight after I run on the treadmill. Ugh. Writing will be my reward for sweating and suffering during a 45 minute run.

Love you!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys all so much.

1 comment:

Bart Treuren said...

Writing is a reward in itself thank heavens, otherwise I would have gone totally mad years ago :(

You live in interesting circumstances, look forward to reading more from you...