Saturday, April 30, 2005

R-R-R-R-Rio de Janeiro

I have a super precarious internet connection right now, but I wanted to let you all know that I made it safely to Rio. I arrived about noon today and Beth cooked a great welcome lunch for me of rice, black beans, collard greens, manioc meal, and guava juice with passion fruit mousse for dessert. After lunch, I spent the rest of the day napping, then went out for beers with my friend Jenna from high school.

I'm going to search for an internet cafe with high speed connection later this week, so hopefully a decent post and some personal e-mails will be on the way soon.

beijos!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi Ali. Aqui e' a Erika. Acabei de ver o endereco do teu blog no flog da Le. Que legal voce esta bem e curtindo o Brasil por nos. So queria te dizer que amei ter te conhecido e te prepara que tenho certeza de que tudo de bom esta por vir!

BEIJOSSSS

Erika