Friday, April 29, 2005

Last Days.

So this is it. In a few hours I'll be in the plane for Rio. My last few days in Austin were nothing short of amazing. Good friends, sweaty nights dancing downtown, motorcycles and swimming in the creek, and an experience that put a zen smile on my face and reminded me that sometimes the very thing you seek is, quite literally, right next door.

My mind is in a blur. I feel like I'm getting sick and I have symptoms of vertigo. Not exactly the best mood for writing, but God do I have a lot to say! I look forward to spending day after day writing in the courtyard garden in the house in Santa Teresa, banana trees and jacaranda blossoms perfuming the air.

Thank you to everyone that made this chapter in my life so special. I look forward to the next adventures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oieee,
saudades de vc!
Aproveita muito minha Cidade Maravilhosa!! Que inveja da Mousse de Maracuja, suco de goiaba!! Ai ai...
Mas vou te confessar que detesto uma feira, principalmente os feirantes me chamando de "tia"!!
hahahahahhahaaha
Continua contando as historias!!
Beijosss