Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pink!

It was hard not to fill this post exclusively of photos of the Casa Rosa and our wedding. Apparently I am a big fan of pink in all its shades for the things close to my heart. :)

Beach chic at La Perla guest house - Bilene, Mozambique
Other-worldly sunset as seen from the upper deck - Casa Cali

Casa Rosa on our wedding night - Rio de Janeiro

Verandah waiting to be filled with wedding guests - Casa Rosa

Vanilla cake with apricot and brigadeiro branco filling - Heaven, Sublime
Dragon fruit on the Mekong Delta - Vietnam

My custom-made sun dress, appropriately worn on a tour of a brick factory - Can Tho, Vietnam

Floating luxury accomodations - Ha Long Bay, Vietnam

Temple detail - Bat Tran, Vietnam

Love on the streets of Santa - Rio de Janeiro

2 comments:

Live said...

some photos are more like Simoon than Pink you know :)

Ali Ambrosio said...

~Live - In my Crayola box of crayons, that color was called "salmon pink" so I say they count!