Friday, February 05, 2010

20% Off for First 10 Customers

Leopoldina Earrings - from the Krobo Fusion collection at www.alexandraamaro.com.

There's nothing like a little celebration after days (or months!) of hard work, right? Well, after all the long nights of photo editing, copy writing and wire-wrapping I logged in preparation for launcing my new web site, I think a little party is definitely in order.

To say thank you to all of you lovely blog readers who have supported me in quitting my day job and finding the courage to call myself a proper jewelry artist, I'd like to offer a 20% discount on any piece listed on www.alexandraamaro.com. This offer is good for the first 10 people to make a purchase on the website, so click on over and have a browse right now.

Enter promotion code FIRST10 to get your 20% discount. You will see a box for promotion codes when you click on your shopping cart.

Cheers to you, my friends. May this be the beginning of an inspiring new career.

No comments: