Monday, August 04, 2008

Wedding Images - a Preview

Believe me, friends - I want to share photos from the wedding just as much as you all want to see them. However, all of our professional photos are on the photographer's web site and we don't yet have them in .pdf format for sharing. Rico and I will get a DVD of all our photos when we go back to Rio in September for a visit. Until then, we've asked the photographer not to send us either 1) files by email, as our server is unable to cope; or 2) the DVD by mail, as the Mozambican postal system is unable to cope.

Until I can share the incredible, glamorous professional photos from our wedding next month, here are some previews from Rico's uncle. They aren't in order - sorry, I'm on my lunch break - but it's better than no photos at all. Enjoy!

Also, I will be putting these and our honeymoon photos on Flikr and sharing the album...coming as soon as I get my life a bit more organized. :)











Stories and my impressions of the wedding to come soon!

10 comments:

Toni M Photography said...

WOW. You look hot, if I say so myself. Congratulations again hun. Will endeavour to e-mail soon. I sat down to do so a few weeks back, but life is a little crazy at the moment.

Wishing you lots happiness for years to come with Rico,

Hugs,
Love Toni

Mozi Esme said...

You guys look great! I LOVE that dress and your hair!

Unknown said...

Wow! That's quite a dress! You too look so happy!

Anonymous said...

You two look absolutely gorgeous. And the dress is to die for!

Catron said...

Your dress is gorgeous!! You look amazing (and so does the house by the way!) I was so sick about missing the wedding...so close and yet totally impossible to pull off. I can't wait to see all of the photos and come visit you guys in Moz someday....

Monkey McWearingChaps said...

You look AMAZING. Seriously-and you and I do have very similar tastes in clothes. That dress is yummy.

Anonymous said...

Lovely !! :-)

Masood Ahmed said...

Simply awesome. A lovely couple. Made for each other. I am so glad to see the pictures.

Ali Ambrosio said...

Thank you for the lovely comments, everyone! It was a magical day.

Amber said...

Holy Hotcakes! You look AMAZING. Seriously. Wow!!!!! That dress is awesome! Oh my gosh. I am so happy for you. It looks like it was wonderful,sweetheart. Yay!!

:) big smiles here

:)