Saturday, April 22, 2006

Take Five

5 places I want to visit:
Dubai
Namibia
Colombia
Madagascar
Macau

5 songs I particularly love:
"This must be the place" - Talking Heads
"A paz que não quero" - O Rappa
"Chan chan"- Buena Vista Social Club
"Te dejo madrid"- Shakira
"I know what I know"- Paul Simon

5 foods I crave:
green chile
cheesecake
huevos rancheros
turkey, stuffing and cranberries
pão de queijo

5 habits that annoy me (in other people):
chewing with one's mouth open
picking at one's cuticles or pimples
leaving the windshield wipers on after it's stopped raining
breathing through one's mouth
leaving the faucet on when washing dishes, brushing teeth, etc.

5 things I'd like to buy right now:
curtains
a gym membership
a wicker chest of drawers
a blender
a mattress (yes, still on the list. the saga seemingly never ends)

5 changes I'd like to implement in my life:
wake up the first time my alarm clock goes off
start work at the same time every day, keep regular hours
start meditating daily
take more photos
avoid eating white flour and sugar

5 things I'd love to receive in a care package:
a book called "The Dark Star Safari" (author unknown to me)
canned green chile
season 4 of the tv show 24 on DVD
a ball of beautiful yarn to knit
Tazo chai tea

5 things I want to do tomorrow:
laundry
definitively unpack my suitcases and organize my things
make mashed potatoes
make Ricardo a birthday card (on Monday he'll be 27)
give myself a manicure and pedicure

1 comment:

sara said...

Totally with you on green chile, and chewing with one's mouth open!

I would be glad to volunteer to send you a bit of knitting yarn, if you wanted to email me with a mailing address!

Happy Birthday to Ricardo, BTW...