Sunday, April 09, 2006

See How Hot My Hair Looks?

Here I am with Rico at the reception of his best friend's wedding. Rico was one of the best men (in Brasil they have, like, 10 maids of honor and 10 best men up on the altar with the bride and groom) and I was a happy spectator, excited about the chance to wear a fancy dress. Notice the soft ringlets in my hair? Yep, all natural no-comb required goodness.


The night before we left Rio we had an impromptu going away dinner at a very unique restaurant. The menu is half japanese food and half mexican food, and there is an all-you-can-eat special where you can order sushi, sashimi, tacos, and nachos until you can't handle any more wasabi or chili. In the photo with me is my friend Tatiana.

Here is another photo from the japanese-mexican dinner. Rico is sitting behind me followed by Cândida (his sister-in-law), Rodrigo (his brother), David (a friend from Belgium), and Gustavo (a friend from college at Ibmec). Good times.

3 comments:

sara said...

You & Rico are a very dashing couple. And you're so lucky that your hair looks great with a minimum of effort -- when faced with humid conditions, mine looks like an untamed shrubbery springing wildly around my head, unless I blow dry it and straighten it into submission, and then it only looks good for like, 5 minutes, until I walk outside. I wish I had your "natural, no-comb goodness!"

Anonymous said...

Vendo suas fotos da mais saudades
ainda!!!!!vc esta linda!!!!!
beijos,bjos,bjos
Gaby

Bart Treuren said...

once again, caught up in the catching up routine, my dear...

lovely photos, you're both looking magnificent and its such a lovely coincidence, the moment i start reading here the russian music channel i'm listening to came up with a rather sweet song about alexandra and the beauties of the coming spring

i still have a lot to read, but will be back soon (days are long and nights are a little too short at the moment... sigh...)