- A whirlwind trip to New Mexico, including a night in Santa Fe to celebrate our 2-year anniversary.
- My first gallery opening in California. A success, but as always a tremendous and inevitably underestimated amount of work to get ready for a show.
- Seemingly endless product photography, photo editing, cost calculating, spreadsheet updating.
- A very tedious translation on Mozambique's land policy.
- A house guest, a friend back from my days living in Austin.
- World Cup!
- An overgrown, thirsty garden desperately needing to be weeded.
- Cooking a delicious, collaboratively prepared meal of bbq pork tenderloin, arugula salad from the garden, homemade applesauce also from the garden, Cuban rice and beans.
- Sleep deprivation.
...and the list goes on. I need a holiday!