Sunday, April 04, 2010

HUGE Spring Sale - 40% off all Alexandra Amaro Global Fusion Jewelry

Neo Mexica Necklace - turquoise, swarovski pearls, sterling silver

To celebrate spring and make room for some new designs for summer, I'm running a huge sale on all Alexandra Amaro jewelry currently listed on my website. Take 40% off your entire order through April 15th! Simply enter discount code SPRING once you start the checkout process.

Carolina Necklace - Mozambique Island trade beads, golden quartz

I am done with my current semester at CCA on April 29th, so I will *finally* have time to list my new pieces on the website. Check back soon for the Summer 2010 collection featuring lots of sterling silver jewelry to show off my newly acquired metalsmithing skills!

Happy spring, and happy shopping!

No comments: