Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Intermezzo

With my mom here in Maputo, I've been taking a bit of a blog holiday. I am still working during her visit, which means most of my day is spent in front of the computer, although I've managed to arrange for a half-day worked from the office, and a half-day worked from home so we can hang out a bit more.

I will be back with more frequent blogging shortly. In the meantime, know that all is well here in the land of the hot and humid, and I am greatly enjoying time with family.

1 comment:

Guilherme said...

Hi Ali,
I was in Nairobi in '91. Went to Kenya to celebrate my b'day (in Mombasa). It was an amazing experience, I'll tell you about it some day. Sorry it took me forever to reply, my computer crashed and I'm a one-legged man these days. Reading a lot more, though.
Enjoy your mom's company!