Friday, October 14, 2005

My First Surprise Party Ever!

Just when I was semi-depressed, feeling guilty for not being satisfied with my small but lovely birthday celebrations from my housemates, I walked into the living room and saw a huge cake, chocolate cupcakes, indian fried goodies, and lots of beer and wine waiting for me. My housemates threw me a surprise birthday party, organized mainly by Rico and Lucky. I cried I was so happy, then ate until I felt like popping, and drank until I was silly.

Here are some photos from the celebration.

5 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

you're a lucky person... birthdays are important and sharing them with people you enjoy and trust makes it even more worthwhile...

good to see you had a wonderful day... keep well :D

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ali... it looks from the photos like it was a good one.

it was fun to see you in CA, however briefly, and i'm also glad to see things are good back in chimoio. i'll write you soon

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali
Pelo menos um comentario em portugues
Fico satisfeita que voce eata bem em Moçambique, mas espero que apareça um dia aqui no RIo de Janeiro, Brasil.
Bjos saudades
Margarida

Anonymous said...

Amiga, vc merece tudo de bom!!!!!!meus parabens!!!!!!mtos bjnhos e energia p vc!!!!!!
Gaby

Tomas said...

uh, i totally remembered your birthday, it's just that i forgot it like the day of. i'm sorry it was a loc past few plus days. happy b day good to know that things are happy and good!