Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Big 24

Today is my birthday...happy birthday to me!

How is the day being celebrated here in Chimoio? Lots of work on the microfinance proposal, mercilessly hot weather and the drone of a small fan, breakfast in bed with mango juice, and a bacalhau dinner from Patricia tonight.

Working on a fabulous blog entry about my trip back to Africa and the 2 days Ricardo and I spent in Zimbabwe this week. Once again my promise for tuesday fell through, but good writing will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just talked to B.G. a bit ago (poker check). Keep up the Blog--it gives us a way of keeping up with you.

Love to you all,
Alex and Laura

Bart Treuren said...

from all of me (a little too late, but that's how it goes)... congratulations :D

keep well ;-)