Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back to Cali

Puta que pariu, ninguém merece essa viagem!!!

Honestly, this trip was insane. My bunda is square from so many hours sitting in a small seat. And, as if enduring a 37-hour trip weren't enough, I had a middle seat from Atlanta to Phoenix and the woman sitting next to me had liberally doused herself in cheap, sickeningly floral perfume. I got a horrible case of allergies and am still sniffing and sneezing away even now.

So I made it back to California in one piece, and I guess all things considered I'm feeling pretty good. It's great to see my mom and Azul, and have the luxury of resting on a good bed and eating fresh sushi.

I'm going to watch some tv and then hit the sack...I promise a decent entry tomorrow.

beijos.
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi Ali: encontrei esse seu site nos meus favoritos: nice to hear from you. I thought about you watshing Texas on water: hard.... aqui é a Isabela amiga do ednei de Maringá: remember?? te vejo aqui ou orkut.. beijim