Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Sounds of Last Semester

It's fair to say that music played a big role in me getting through the grueling workload of last semester at CCA. I'd listen to music while running (my number one favorite stress management technique), I'd blast the BPM station on my trial subscription of satellite radio while driving to and from the studio (coffee in hand), listen to Pandora while doing homework, and every once in a while use my iPod while working (although not often enough - I'm torn between how nice it is to listen to my own music over the din of the studio vs. needing to hear for social and safety reasons).

Now every time I listen to certain songs, I relive those long studio hours, tired nights driving on 580, and how running was still really hard.

Here's two of the highlights from the soundtrack. I highly recommend. Motivational songs, amazing women, gorgeous voices and faces, and the best male backup dancers you will ever see, guaranteed (definitely worth watching the Kelly Rowland song until the end).


No comments: