Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jewelry Sale - 20% off Everything in Etsy Site

Friends, I have decided to close my Alexandra Amaro Etsy site and am having a clearance sale on the jewelry that remains. All of my jewelry is 20% off from November 25 to December 24, including pieces that are already on sale.

You can visit my site here.

I am concentrating on my Maputo-based jewelry business, as it is increasingly difficult for me to stock my US-based Etsy shop (not to mention the fact that I'm based here, and it is much easier to run a business where you are physically present!).

Many thanks to my parents, who have kindly acted as my shipping agents thus far. It would not have been possible to do online jewelry sales from halfway across the world were it not for their help.

Perhaps at some point in the future the reliability of the Mozambican mail system will improve and I will be able to run an Etsy site from here. Until then, I will continue to do the national crafts fairs and to make custom pieces for my lovely local clients. If you are in Mozambique and are interested in commissioning some of my jewelry, let me know! :)

No comments: