Monday, June 30, 2014

Fraudulent Booker

Someone used my business credit card to try and purchase $1,400 worth of tickets on a travel site called e-booker.com.

When the bank called to notify me of the fraudulent activity, I heard e-Hooker.com. Hehe.

Either way, someone's plans for a real good time were spoiled because the charge was blocked.

Now I'm having the fun experience of getting a new account, reconfiguring all of my auto-pays, and catching attempts at additional fraudulent activity (even though my card has already been canceled).

On top of training an assistant, watching World Cup, helping organize Point to Point, working on a bunch of custom orders (yay!), working out, and generally hustling a hard hustle.

The life of an entrepreneur...the good, the bad, and the hectic!

Pressure! 

No comments: